Rice noodles – 160gms
Boneless chicken (shredded) – 160gms
Salt and pepper – to taste
Oil for frying
Capsicum (julienned) – 80gms
Carrot (julienned) – 80gms
Spring onion (julienned) – 40gms
Sesame-soya dressing – 75ml
Black sesame seeds – 1tsp, roasted
To make Sesame-Soya Dressing
1. Combine 40ml sesame oil with 25ml soya, 10ml oyster sauce and 5g red chilli flakes.
To make Chicken and Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 – 25 minutes and drain.
2. Set aside on a clean cloth and allow to cool.
3. Dust the chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken till cooked.
5. Remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool.
6. Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl along with the dressing.
7. Add the chicken and toss well.
Serve garnished with black sesame seeds.