Button Mushrooms – 1 packet (chop into big pieces)
Pink rajma beans (dry) – 1/4 cup
Tomatoes – 2 (dice into 1 inch cubes)
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 2 (sliced)
Sugar – 2 tsps
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Chopped curry leaves – 2 tsps
Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tblsp
Chopped mint leaves – 1 tblsp
Oil for frying
Dhania – Jeera powder – 1 tblsp
Onions (sliced big) – 3
Salt – as required
Cheese – 1 cube
Thick curds – 1 cup
1. Soak rajma in enough water for 10 hours.
2. Change water and pressure cook till 2 whistles directly in the cooker.
3. Allow to cool, remove lid, add washed and sliced mushrooms, tomatoes.
4. Close the lid and cook till another whistle sound comes.
5. Fry onions in oil till brown and grind to smooth paste along with little (1 tblsp) cooked rajma, salt, chilli powder, sugar and garama masala powder.
6. Heat little oil in a kadai, add sliced green chillies, mint, coriander, curry leaves and then ground paste.
7. Fry in medium flame for few minutes. Add dhania-jeera powder and stir well.
8. Pour curds in a strainer, remove extra water and add the curd alone to the gravy.
9. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add cooked rajma, mushroom mixture with that cooked water.
10. Boil till gravy becomes thick enough to serve.
11. Sprinkle grated cheese on top after tranferring to serving dish.