A healthy South Indian breakfast dish, this is best served with sambar and chutney.
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Water – 6 cups
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tsp
1. Pour 5 cups of water into a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil.
3. Add oil and little salt.
4. Mix the wheat flour with the remaining 1 cup of water and add to the pan.
5. Bring to a boil and simmer until it does not stick to wet fingers.
6. When it reaches this consistency switch off the flame.
7. Serve with sambar or curd raita.