2 cups shredded and cooked chicken
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1/2 cup water
3/4 cup bean sprouts
3/4 cup shredded carrot
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 tsp ajinomotto
1 tbsp soya sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil half the noodles according to the directions on the package.
2. Deep fry the remaining half till crisp and golden.
3. Heat 4 tbsp oil and fry all the vegetables for 2 minutes over high heat.
4. Mix together chicken stock, cornflour, ajino motto, soya sauce, salt, pepper and cook till thick.
5. Mix together both the noodles and put in a serving plate.
6. Pour the vegetable mixture on top and decorate with shredded chicken.