250 gm plain noodles, boiled according to the directions on the package
250 gm egg noodles, boiled according to the directions on the page
1 kg minced mutton or keema
100 gm minced onions
6 flakes minced garlic
1 inch piece minced ginger
100 gm tomatoes, sliced
2 cups mutton stock
1 tbsp sugar, optional
2 tsps cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water
1. Place both the noodles together in a deep dish.
2. Heat 5 tbsp oil and fry onion, ginger and garlic till soft.
3. Add mutton and brown nicely.
4. Add tomatoes, stock, sugar and seasonings.
5. Cook till mutton is done.
6. Add cornflour and cook till thick.
7. Put over the noodles and decorate with parsley.