This easy Tomato Pasta Salad is delicious and simple, and ideal for a quick lunch or dinner.
Pasta – 200 gms, any variety
Tomatoes – 2, large or 4, medium, chopped
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Extra-Viring Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Garlic – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Dried Oregano – a pinch
Coriander Leaves (or Basil Leaves) – handful, chopped
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
2. Drain and add to a large bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients except coriander leaves.
4. Toss well and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Toss again.
7. Serve at once or keep it in the fridge for up to a day.