A simple and quick to make flavourful salsa. Can be made well in advance.
Ripe Mango – 1, firm
Black Beans – 200 gms
Red Onion – 1, chopped
Juice of 1 Lime
Jalapeno – 1, seeds removed, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Black Pepper Powder as required
1. Soak the black beans in slightly salted water for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Peel the mango skin and cut the flesh into small cubes.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Toss gently to mix.
6. Cover with cling film and keep it in the fridge until required.
7. Sprinkle some pepper powder just before serving if desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !