A simple and quick to make flavourful salsa. Can be made well in advance.
Ripe Mango – 1, firm
Black Beans – 200 gms
Red Onion – 1, chopped
Juice of 1 Lime
Jalapeno – 1, seeds removed, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Black Pepper Powder as required
1. Soak the black beans in slightly salted water for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Peel the mango skin and cut the flesh into small cubes.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Toss gently to mix.
6. Cover with cling film and keep it in the fridge until required.
7. Sprinkle some pepper powder just before serving if desired.