A delicious and easy to make appetizer/starter dish. You can substitute red chilli flakes with black peppercorns
Prawns – 500 gms
Oil – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes (or coarsely ground Black Pepper Powder) – 1 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped (optional)
Sea Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Lemon Wedges to serve
1. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
2. Add the prawns and saute for 5 to 10 minutes or until pink and cooked.
3. Add the garlic (if using), salt and red chilli flakes.
4. Stir well and cook for 30 to 45 seconds more.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice and lemon wedges.