Chana Dal – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 150 ml
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 10 to 11 hours or overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add handfuls of the chana dal and fry in hot oil.
5. Drain excess oil and trasnfer to a bowl.
6. Add salt, red chilli powder and asafoetida powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a snack.
How to Make Fried Chana Dal Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Chana Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.