Chana Dal – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 150 ml
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 10 to 11 hours or overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add handfuls of the chana dal and fry in hot oil.
5. Drain excess oil and trasnfer to a bowl.
6. Add salt, red chilli powder and asafoetida powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a snack.
Fried Chana Dal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Chana Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.