Chana Dal – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 150 ml
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 10 to 11 hours or overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add handfuls of the chana dal and fry in hot oil.
5. Drain excess oil and trasnfer to a bowl.
6. Add salt, red chilli powder and asafoetida powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a snack.
Fried Chana Dal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Chana Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.