A wonderful party dish, these bbq lamb chops are simple to make and ideal for any occasion.
Lamb Rib Chops – 6 to 7
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Red Wine Vinegar (or Lime Juice) – 3 tsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
Dried Mixed Herbs – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the oil, vinegar, sugar, mint leaves and mixed herbs in a large bowl.
2. Add the lamb chops and mix well until all the chops are evenly coated with the marinade.
3. Keep aside for 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Heat a grill pan over high flame.
5. Cook the marinated chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until evenly charred.
6. Remove and serve with a yogurt sauce or any dipping sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !