Peanut Butter is a classic and popular spread for bread/toast across the globe and is a good source of protein. Making peanut butter at home is quite simple and does not require too many ingredients.
Peanuts – 5 cups, unsalted, plain
Salt – 1 tsp
Honey – 2 tblsp
Peanut Oil – 1/4 cup
1. Grind the peanuts, salt and honey together for a minute.
2. Scrape the sides and add the oil.
3. Blend for another minute or two.
4. Cover and keep it in the fridge until required.
5. When required, just stir and use.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !