Made with creamy (or crunchy) peanut butter and chocolate chips, these cookies are easy to make, tastes delicious and is perfectly suited for any occasion, any time.
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1 1/2 cups
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 1/2 cup, unsalted
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Dark Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
Creamy Peanut Butter – 1 cup
Chocolate Chips – 1 cup
1. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. Keep aside until required.
3. Beat the butter, sugar and dark brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add the egg and vanilla extract.
5. Continue to beat until smooth.
6. Add the flour mixture gradually and mix until fully blended.
7. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
8. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
9. Pinch small balls of the batter and place them on a nonstick baking tray.
10. Gently flatten them slightly.
11. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 175C/350F and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
12. Remove and cool.
13. Store them in airtight containers.