1/4 kg white pumpkin
half a coconut
10 green chillies
2 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup curd
salt to taste
1 onion (sliced)
a few curry leaves
a little oil
1. Chop the pumpkin into fine small bits.
2. Add salt and boil.
3. Grind together coconut, green chillies, half of the onions, and cumin seeds.
4. Mix the ground paste with curd.
5. Add this curd mixture to the pumpkin and cook for a while and remove from fire.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Add mustard, remaining onion, curry leaves and fry.
8. Add these to the cooked curry.
This goes well with rice.