1 kg semolina
1/2 kg sugar
1/2 litre milk
1 kg ghee
50 gms charoli
20 gms powdered nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1. Fry the semolina in 250 gms ghee and mix with 1/2 litre milk.
2. Add salt and keep the mixture aside for about 3 1/2 hours so that the milk is completely absorbed by semolina.
3. Shape mixture into small balls and fry them in the rest of the ghee. Cool. Break the balls.
4. Grind the sugar into a fine powder, add the nutmeg and charoli and mix with semolina.
5. Add heated ghee to the mixture and mix well until the ingredients have blended. Shape into laddoos.