1. Chop onion. Slit whole green chillies. Soak and make a paste of dry red chillies.
2. Heat oil. Put cumin seeds and fry onions till lightly brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli paste, tomatoes and whole green chillies.
3. Fry till this masala leaves the sides of the pan. Add salt and garam masala.
4. Put the paneer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Paneer Mirchiwali Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Mirchiwali from Awesome Cuisine.