200 gms paneer
10 – 12 green chillies
2 onions, chopped
2 big tomatoes
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
3 dry red chillies
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp garam masala
some chopped coriander leaves
1. Chop onion. Slit whole green chillies. Soak and make a paste of dry red chillies.
2. Heat oil. Put cumin seeds and fry onions till lightly brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli paste, tomatoes and whole green chillies.
3. Fry till this masala leaves the sides of the pan. Add salt and garam masala.
4. Put the paneer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.