For the Coorg Garam Masala
20 gms coriander seeds
10 gms black peppercorns
5 gms jeera
5 gms mustard seeds
1. Roast the coorg garam masala till brown and powder it. Marinate the chicken drumsticks with this masala and salt, for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and onions. Saute till brown.
3. Add the rest of the garam masala and red chilli powder.
4. Add the chicken drumsticks and cook it in its own juices.
5. When it is half done, add the vinegar. Cook till it dries. Serve hot garnished with lemon wedges and onion rings.