Egg Yolks – 5
Maida – 1 3/4 cups
Powdered sugar – 1 1/4 cups
Salt – 1/4 tbsp
Baking powder – 1tsp
Butter – 1/2 cup
Milk – 3/4 cup.
1. Sift maida, salt and baking powder together thrice.
2. Mix Sugar also to that.
3. Gradually add butter and beat in a dry vessel.
4. Mix essence, egg yolks, milk side by side and blend well.
5. This mixture can be even blended in a mixee.
6. Grease a loaf tin with butter.
7. Sprinkle ;ittle maida on top.
8. Pour beaten cake mixture and bake in a moderate oven till golden brown on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !