Sultanas (kismis) – 50 gm
Minced Meat – 700 gm
Fresh breadcrumbs – 8 oz
Beaten eggs – 2
Curry powder – 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper – as required
Onions, sliced into rings – 2
1. Soak the sultanas in water for about an hour.
2. Drain, in a mixing bowl, mix the minced meat with breadcrumbs, sultanas, eggs, curry powder and the seasoning.
3. Mix together and shape into meatballs.
4. Arrange the meatballs onto skewers along with the onion rings.
5. Grill for 20 minutes or more till cooked.serve with hot white rice.