Eggs – 6
Onions – 3 big
Chiili pwoder – 1/2 tbsp
Powdered Pepper – 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tbsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tbs
Bengal gram flour enough to mix.
Coriander leaves- 1 small bunch.
1. Beat eggs, add finely cut onions and coriander leaves.
2. Mix with other ingredients.
3. Add just enough gram flour and prepare thick dough, (masal vadai consistency)
4. Knead well. Take a tablespoon of dough , shape in your palm like vadai and deep fry in hot oil till brown.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup.