Eggs – 4
Onion Big – 1 or 2
Potatoes – 4 or 5
Salt – as desired
Chiili Powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
1. Cut onions and potatoes into 1 inch square pieces.
2. Heat oil and fry potatoes till it is three fouth cooked.
3. Add onions and continue to fry till both becomes brown.
4. Add salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Pour beaten eggs.
5. Fry till eggs are coated on top. serve hot.
NOTE : Pound the chiili powder along with few flakes of garlic, salt and grated dry coconut to get a good flavour.