Yellow Cucumber (Andhra Dosakaya) – 1 cup, chopped into small pieces
Tamarind – little
Green Chillies – 7 to 8
Salt – as required
Turmeric Powder – 1tsp
1. Select yellow, round shaped cucumber.
2. Scrape outer skin, check for bitterness and cut into small pieces with inner seeds.
3. Soak little tamarind in water.
4. Grind tamarind, green chillies, turmeric powder, salt together to a smooth paste.
5. Mix chopped pieces with ground pieces.
6. Season mustard seeds in oil and mix with pachadi.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !