1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup each of ground almonds, pistachios, cashewnuts and walnuts
1/2 tsp essence of rose
1 cup khoya
1 tsp coarsely powdered cardamom seeds
1. Put 1 1/2 cup sugar in water and prepare a syrup of one-thread consistency.
2. Add nuts, khoya and cardamoms and keep on stirring till the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
3. Mix in the essence and remove from fire.
4. Divide the mixture into small portions and shape each portion into the shape of a folded pan.
5. Press a clove in the centre and stick warq or foil on the whole pan.
6. Set aside to turn cold and then store in a airtight container.