Par boiled rice – 3 cups (idli rice)
Raw rice – 1 cup
Soya beans – 1 cup
White urad dal – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp.
Salt – 3 tsp
Oil as required.
1. Wash and soak rice varieties with fenugreek and urad dal together for 2 hours.
2. Soak soya beans in enough water separately for 6 hours.
3. Grind everything together to a smooth paste
4. Add salt at the end and take out from the grinder.
5. Allow the batter to ferment until next day morning.
6. Prepare dosa’s by spreading a ladle full from centre to edge on a hot dosa pan (tawa). Fry till crisp and golden.
7. Serve along with suitable chutney and sambar.
Note: Change the water atleast once from soaked soya beans.