Mint Leaves – handful
Coriander Leaves – handful
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Dry Red Chillies – 3
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Tamarind – little
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the cumin seeds, urad dal and red chillies for 30 seconds.
3. Remove and cool.
4. Combine these with the coriander leaves, mint leaves, tamarind and salt.
5. Grind to a paste.
6. Fry the mustard seeds and asafoetida for 20 seconds.
7. Add to the chutney and stir.
8. Serve as a side dish to idli or dosa.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !