400 gms mutton (cut into square pieces)
4 large onions (cut into large pieces)
1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
Grind to a paste:
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/2 cup coconut scrapings
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1. Mix some of the masala paste with pieces of 3 onions and ginger and garlic paste.
2. Add the mutton pieces and mix.
3. Marinate for half an hour.
4. Thread meat and onion alternately on skewers and fry.
5. Fry one chopped onion in oil and add the remainin masala paste with water to make a sauce.
6. Put in the skewered meat and simmer till done.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !