1. Keep the fruit refrigerated till required.
2. Heat milk in a pan and add the sugar. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Mix custard powder with a little water and pour gently into the milk. Stir continuously until the custard is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove pan from heat and cool.
4. Reserve a little fruit and divide the rest between four bowls.
5. Pour the custard over the fruit in the bowls. Chill for an hour.
6. Garnish with the remaining fruit on top.
7. Serve chilled.
Fruits with Custard Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fruits with Custard from Awesome Cuisine.