4 Chicken Fillets (about 400 gms)
200 gm non-fat Yogurt
2 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Ginger, ground
2 flakes Garlic, crushed
1 tsp Cinnamon, powdered
4 Cloves, crushed
1 small Pineapple, cut into chunks
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix together all other ingredients except the pineapple.
3. Add chicken pieces and coat well.
4. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately on coconut leaf sticks.
5. Brush with marinade and grill or cook on barbecue till cooked.
Serves: 4 persons
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Kebabs from Awesome Cuisine.