6 Boneless Chicken Breasts with skin
1 Onion cut into 8 wedges
500 gm Potatoes washed and cut into wedges
juice of 1 large Lemon
2 tsp Honey
1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
6 cloves Garlic, crushed
Salt and Pepper to taste
Mint and Coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven.
2. In a non-stick pan, dry-fry the chicken till well browned.
3. Place the chicken, onion and potato in a large roasting pan.
4. Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and chopped leaves and pour over the chicken in the pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven till chicken is well cooked and potatoes are tender.
6. Serve immediately from roasting pan.
307 calories per serving
Serves 6 persons.