Cut the calories with this grilled chicken
4 large chicken drumsticks, skinned
2 oz fresh breadcrumbs
2 oz cheese, grated
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. Coat the drumsticks with flour and dip in the beaten egg.
4. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture and press it well.
5. Make sure the pieces are well coated.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
7. Grill the drumsticks for about 30 minutes or till cooked, turning frequently until tender.
8. Serve immediately.
Serves 4 persons.