4 tbsp milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup chopped tomato
4 tbsp oil
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Break the eggs into a bowl. Add milk, salt, pepper, coriander leaves and tomato and beat well.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and add oil
3. Pour in the egg mixture and cook, moving the mixture around the pan to spread and lifting it from the edges with a wooden spatula to cook evenly.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
5. When the eggs look almost cooked, cover the frying pan with a lid for 2 minutes or until all the cheese has started to melt.
6. Fold the omelette and serve hot
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !