1. Mix the rice flour, urad dal flour, soya flour and salt with about 1 cup of water to make a batter.
2. Add the cucumber, green chillie and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it lightly with oil.
4. When hot, pour spoonfuls of the batter on the pan and spread a little to make small dosas.
5. Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Quick Mini Soya Dosa Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Quick Mini Soya Dosa from Awesome Cuisine.