1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup urad dal flour
1/4 cuo soya flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup grated cucumber (squeezed of all water)
1/2 tsp chopped green chilli
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
2 tsp oil
1. Mix the rice flour, urad dal flour, soya flour and salt with about 1 cup of water to make a batter.
2. Add the cucumber, green chillie and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it lightly with oil.
4. When hot, pour spoonfuls of the batter on the pan and spread a little to make small dosas.
5. Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.