1 cucumber, cut into pieces.
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 tbsp coriander leaves
2 tsp olive oil
2 oz low-fat cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven and in a overproof dish, mix all ingredients together except for the egg and cheese.
2. Bake for about 20 minutes till cucumbers are golden brown.
3. Push vegetables to the side of the dish to make a well in the centre.
4. Carefully crack egg into the hole and sprinkle over cheese.
5. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
6. Serve hot with salad.
225 calories per serving