2 tsp Oil
400 gm Carrots, chopped
1 Large Onion, chopped
Juice of 2 Oranges
1 tsp grated Orange rind
1 litre chicken stock
1 crushed clove garlic
Freshly ground pepper
6 tbsp non-fat yogurt
6 thin slices of orange and mint to garnish
1. Heat oil, then add carrots and onions.
2. Cook gently for 10 minutes and add juice, stock, garlic and pepper.
3. Simmer for about 15 minutes until carrots are tender.
4. Blend in a mixer.
5. Serve hot or chilled with a spoonful of yogurt.
6. Garnish with thin slice or orange and mint.
55 calories per serving