1 tsp Oil
2 Onions, chopped
6 medium Tomatoes, chopped
2 tsp Coriander leaves, chopped
1 1/2 cup Kidney beans
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
2. Add onions and fry till soft and golden.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is reduced to a smooth puree.
4. Add the coriander leaves and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve hot or cold with fresh bread or toast.
6. Garnish with extra coriander leaves.
130 Calories per serving