Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Sour Buttermilk – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Asafoetida – a pinch
Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Mix wheat flour with rice flour, curry leaves, asafoetida and salt.
2. Add sour butter milk and enough water to get a pouring consistency.
3. Let the mixture be thin in viscosity.
4. Heat a pan over moderate heat.
5. Pour a ladleful of batter in the centre.
6. Spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
7. Add 1 tsp of oil on the sides and on the surface.
8. Turn over the dosa when the underside is done and cook the other side.
9. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !