Made with dry roasted fennel seeds, this tea is aids in digestion and is also helpful for those trying to lose weight.
Saunf (Fennel Seeds) – 1 tblsp
Tea Powder – 1 tblsp (any brand)
Sugar as required
Water as required
1. Dry roast the saunf in a pan over medium flame for 1 minute.
2. Pour 1 cup of water into a small pan and place it over medium flame.
3. Add the tea powder and bring to a boil.
4. Add the sugar and roasted saunf.
5. Stir until sugar has fully dissolved and simmer for a minute.
6. Strain into a serving glass.
7. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !