Chicken Breasts – 2, skinless, boneless
Cheese – 2 slices
Pineapples – 2 slices
Burger Buns – 2
Onion – 1, finely sliced
Jalapenos – few
Soy Sauce – 3 tblsp
Brown Sugar – 3 tblsp
Water – 3 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 to 4 tsp
Mayonnaise as required
Tomato Ketchup as required
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Rub this all over the chicken breasts and transfer to a resealable bag.
3. Place it in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours or preferably overnight.
4. Heat a grill pan over medium flame.
5. Remove the chicken breasts and discard any excess marinade.
6. Place them on the hot grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
7. Flip it over and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Place one of the cheese slices and cook until the cheese is melted and chicken is lightly charred and cooked through. Remove and keep aside for 5 minutes.
9. Halve the buns and lightly toast them.
10. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on the toasted buns.
11. Place the cooked chicken breast on one half.
12. Grill the pineapple slices for 2 minutes and place it over the chicken.
13. Top up with onion slices, jalapenos and sprinkle a bit of pepper powder on top. Cover with the other half.
14. Serve at once.