Kidarangai – 5
Salt – 5 tbl sps
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Kidarangai is like narthangai but smaller in size.
1. Wash kidarangai and dry over a cloth to remove excess moisture. Cut it in a circular manner continuously so that vegetable remains whole.
2. Stuff salt and turmeric powder in centre of the kidarangai, in between the gaps.
3. Put it in a dry jar. Shake well daily once.
4. After water oozes out from the kidarangai keep it under hot sun daily for 2 hours atleast for 3 consecutive days.
5. Whenever required take 1 whole kidarangai, cut into small pieces and then use.
6. This will be tastier than big narthangai as the skin is thinner than that. Good for health also.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !