Garlic is good in any form. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and is considered as nature’s antibiotic. This healthy and quick to make roti can be served with a choice of side dish and is ideal for lunch or dinner.
Wheat Flour – 125 gms
Garlic Cloves – 2, finely chopped
Butter – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Water – 1/4 cup
Oil as required
1. Heat butter in a pan over low flame.
2. Saute the garlic and red chilli flakes for 30 seconds.
3. Transfer this to a large bowl.
4. Add the wheat flour.
5. Gradually add the water and mix well to a thick, non-sticky and pliable dough.
6. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Pinch small balls of the dough and roll them out into rotis.
8. Heat little oil in a tawa over medium flame.
9. Cook the prepared rotis on both sides until lightly browned and puffed up.
10. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.