Serve as an evening snack or as a starter.
Bottle Gourd – 1 cup, finely chopped
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Onion – 1, big, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Paste – 1/3 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1/3 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1/3 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the bottle gourd to a fine paste.
2. Add gram flour, onions, coriander leaves, salt, ginger paste, garam masala powder, garlic paste, green chilli powder and mix well.
3. Make small balls and shape them into a kabab of desired shape.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Fry the prepared kababs until golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !