Potatoes – 2, boiled, mashed
Green Peas – 1 cup, boiled, mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Maida – 1/4 cup, mixed with 1/2 cup of water
Coriander Leaves – few, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 to 2 tsp
Breadcrumbs as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes and green peas with onions, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.
2. Mix well and shape them into small-medium sized kababs.
3. Dip them in the maida mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs.
4. Fry in hot oil till golden and crisp.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot.