A classic Margarita with watermelon, tequila and mint. Ideal drink for the hot summer days.
Watermelons – 4 cups, chopped, seeds discarded
Tequila – 1/2 cup
Lime Juice – 1/4 cup
Mint Springs – 3, torn
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Salt – a pinch
Hot Water – 1/3 cup
Lime Wedges – 2
1. Mix the sugar, salt, ming springs and lime wedges in a bowl.
2. Stir well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Pour 1/3 cup of hot water and stir well until sugar has fully dissolved.
4. Keep aside for 5 minutes and strain well.
5. Mix the strained liquid with watermelon pieces, tequila and lime juice.
6. Blend well until smooth.
7. Pour this into ice-filled glasses.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
9. Serve cold.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !