A popular yogurt based summer drink popular across India. A cooling refreshment for the hot summer days.
Plain Yogurt – 4 cups
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Cold Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Ginger – 2 tblsp, peeled, grated
1. Add the yogurt to a blender.
2. Add the vanilla extract, cold water and sugar.
3. Blend well for 30 seconds or until well combined.
4. Add the ginger and blend again for another 30 seconds.
5. Pour into individual serving glasses.
6. Serve chilled, at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !