Mulai Keerai (Amaranth Leaves) – 2 bunches, cleaned, washed
Dosa Batter – 4 cups
Shallots (Sambar Onions) – 1 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 5, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, finely chopped, seeds removed (optional)
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the mulai keerai, green chillies, onions with the dosa batter.
2. Add enough salt and mix well.
3. Heat a dosa tawa over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread into a thick round.
5. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides until golden brown.
6. Remove and serve hot with sambar/chutney of choice.