A delicious and refreshing drink for the hot summer days. They also make a great breakfast drink.
1. Choose mangoes that are not too ripe.
2. Peel the skin and cut the flesh into small cubes.
3. Peel the cucumber and chop them into cubes.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
5. Blend well until creamy and smooth.
6. Pour into serving glasses with 2 or 3 ice cubes.
7. Serve chill.
Tip: You can also store them in the fridge for up to 2 days. Ensure they are in a clean, sterilized bottles with tight fitting lids.