This is a healthy and very simple to make pickle variety with no oil. Best with curd rice and can also be eaten as it is, if preferred.
Ginger – 1 cup, peeled, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 8 to 10, finely chopped
Carrot – 2, medium, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the ginger, green chillies and carrot in a bowl.
2. Add lemon juice and mix well.
3. Add asafoetida powder and salt.
4. Mix again and keep aside for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer to a clean, sterilized jar.
6. Shake once or twice and serve as desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !