A refreshing summer drink to beat the heat and the thirst.
Orange Juice – 2 cups
Cucumbers – 2 large or 3 to 4 medium, sliced
Mint Leaves – big handful
Cold Water – 1 cup
Sugar as per taste
1. Slice the cucumbers and blend them into a smooth puree.
2. Add the orange juice and strain well into a jug.
3. Add sugar and cold water.
4. Add mint leaves and stir well.
5. Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Pour into individual serving glasses with one or two ice cubes.
7. Serve chill.
Tip: If desired, garnish with slices of cucumber.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !