A simple, refreshing and tasty summer treat. Serve on the side of a meal or as a serve as a starter/appetizer.
Watermelon – 1 cup
Mango – 1/2 cup
Cucumber – 1/2 cup
Onion – 2 to 3 tblsp, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Red Chilli – 1 tsp, sliced
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
1. Chop the watermelon into small pieces and discard the seeds.
2. Chop the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Chop the cucumbers into small sticks.
4. Combine all this in a large bowl.
5. Add the chopped onion, coriander leaves, red chillies and lemon juice.
6. Mix well and keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. Just before serving, gently stir once.