A great party snack or a weekend breakfast idea. Simple and easy to make.
French Baguette (or Crusty Bread) – 1
Strawberries – 1 cup, sliced
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Basil Leaves – big handful, chopped
Cheese – 200 gms
1. Slice the baguette into medium sized pieces.
2. Brush them with olive oil.
3. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
4. Toast the baguettes for 3 to 4 minutes and remove.
5. Spread some cheese on the baguettes and top up with sliced strawberries.
6. Sprinkle basil leaves.
7. Serve at once.