Chicken Boneless – 1/2 kg
Onion (Chopped Big) – 2
Carrot – 1 (Chopped Big)
Capsicum – 1
Brocolli – 1 ( small)
Egg – 1
CornFlour – 1 tbsp
Pepper – 3 tbsp
1) Marinate the chicken with egg,pepper,salt for 1 hour.
2) Deep fry the marinated chicken in oil and keep it aside.
3) In a pan pour little oil and put the big chopped onions , fry it for few minutes. add the capsiucm, carrot, brocolli , chicken with it and cook for 2 mts.
4) Mix cornflour with water (2 tbsp) and pour in it .
5) Add little salt and pepper in this gravy.
5) Add soy sauce and off the flaesme.
6) Garnish with corainder leaves. and Serve hot.
Best with fried Rice.