Chicken Boneless – 1/2 kg
Onion (Chopped Big) – 2
Carrot – 1 (Chopped Big)
Capsicum – 1
Brocolli – 1 ( small)
Egg – 1
CornFlour – 1 tbsp
Pepper – 3 tbsp
1) Marinate the chicken with egg,pepper,salt for 1 hour.
2) Deep fry the marinated chicken in oil and keep it aside.
3) In a pan pour little oil and put the big chopped onions , fry it for few minutes. add the capsiucm, carrot, brocolli , chicken with it and cook for 2 mts.
4) Mix cornflour with water (2 tbsp) and pour in it .
5) Add little salt and pepper in this gravy.
5) Add soy sauce and off the flaesme.
6) Garnish with corainder leaves. and Serve hot.
Best with fried Rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !